There are some conditions for oil delivery to the trucks can deliver the oil in adverse conditions.
- During months of harsh weather, customers are (highly recommended to, or required to) have a pathway for the driver to get to the fill pipe for the oil delivery.
- In harsh weather, customers who have a steep driveway are required to have the driveway sanded and or salted for added safety for your delivery.
- If driver gets to the home and the driveway is not salted/sanded/plowed in harsh weather, the delivery will not be made.
- Customers who request a courtesy call prior to the oil delivery are asked to answer the phone to ensure someone will be home. If there is no answer, deliver will not be made. The customer would need to call in to reschedule the delivery.
- In the event you need to cancel an oil delivery or change your order, the office needs to be notified immediately. We can be reached during normal business hours Monday through Friday 8 am until 4:30 pm. Online at Parkwayoil.com, you can submit a form with all of the information, or you can leave a message on our voicemail system.