Heating Oil Delivery
Parkway Oil Company offers service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year. We will provide 24 hours emergency no heat and not hot water as required throughout the year. Non-emergency calls will be serviced during normal working hours.
Our prices of our oil are variable and fluctuate as the market does. Our best pricing will always start at 150 gallons. For added convenience, we also deliver as little as 25 gallons of oil, however, anything less than 150 gallons will be charged at a higher price.
Our automatic delivery continues to offer the great prices that we are known for. This allows us to maintain and schedule your deliveries. With our degrees day system, it lets us know when you are in need of oil, so you do not have to worry about running out of oil.
24 Hour Service 365 days a Year
We will not let you be cold during the winter. If you run out of oil or you need burner service we are available 24 hours a day. During normal business hours the oil truck will deliver you oil but if you run out of oil at 3am service will come out with 10 gallons of oil, start the furnace and keep you warm.
Delivery as little as 25 gallons oil
Are you moving, on a budget, or just need a small oil delivery? Whichever your reason, Parkway Oil Company can deliver as little as 25 gallons at a reasonable price.
Service contracts cover your annual cleaning, 24-hour emergency service, and Parts and Labor*. In order to be covered under this contract, you need to schedule an appointment with our service department to determine if your furnace is in satisfactory operating conditions and passes Parkway’s requirements before coverage goes into effect.
For pricing and further, please contact Parkway Oil Company directly. *see actual contract for all terms and conditions.
Repairs and Installations
Here at Parkway Oil you not only get the lowest priced fuel oil, you also have the option if needed for all of your furnace needs. Whether it is a new oil gauge or you need to install a boiler, AC unit, or water heater, we have a full-service department ready to cater to any of your heating needs.
Oil Tank Removal/Replacement
We all know after a certain period of time after you’ve had something for a while it sometimes needs to be replaced. This is not different for you oil tank. We can schedule your old tank removal and replacement with ease.
Please contact the office for further details and pricing. 203-367-0083
Energy Assistance Programs
Parkway participates in all energy assistance programs including A.B.C.D,N.E.O.N,T.E.A.M, Citizens Energy, and Operation fuel.
- Citizens Energy an energy assistance program in which the customer would have to apply directly with the program and authorize Parkway Oil Company to deliver the oil. Each household customer mus call the program’s toll-free number in order to apply for the program. Applications are not available online, by mail or in person. For more information you can reach them on the web at www.citizensenergy.com for an application you can call 1-877-JOE-4-OIL.
- A.B.C.D,T.E.A.M, and N.E.O.N are other energy assistance programs which, the customer would need to apply to directly. Eligible clients would contact the energy department to place the order for oil, and once Parkway oil receives the authorization for the order from the energy department, we would then schedule the delivery for the amount that is approved through the program.
- Operation Fuel partners with local government and community at more than 100 sites throughout Connecticut to ensure that families in need have access to year-round energy assistance.
- Action for Bridgeport Community Development, Inc. or A.B.C.D (Bridgeport area) (203) 384-6904
- TEAM, Inc. (Derby-Ansonia-Shelton area) (203) 736-5420
- NEON (Lower Fairfield County) (203) 663-7337.
- Operation Fuel can be reached by dialing 211 or calling (860) 243-2345
Please contact Parkway Oil Company for more information on these programs.